What is ACSI?
The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) exists to strengthen Christian schools and equip Christian educators worldwide as they prepare students academically and inspire them to become devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
ACSI Australia is the global expression of Christian Schools Australia as we connect with schools across Asia-Pacific and the world for mutual benefit and transformative change. We are seeking genuine partnerships with Christian schools and organisations in order to unify the body of believers and see people transformed by the love of Christ.
We envision Christian schools that are ‘lighthouses’, not ‘clubhouses’, working to bless others out of the abundant blessing we have received, and working together as one global body of Christ.
Why join ACSI?
- Access to a wide range of resources, including the Purposeful Design Publications catalogue of books for purchase, articles on Christian education and planning and policy documents for mission and service.
- Opportunities for your staff and students to serve internationally, through student and teacher exchange, mission trips, and meaningful overseas partnerships.
- Opportunities to share your resources and expertise with schools in need, helping to equip and empower educators around the world.
- Opportunities to participate in international conferences and events, for the professional development of your staff and leadership development of your students.
- Receive support and guidance regarding mission and service opportunities for your school.
- Participate in and benefit from global Christian educational research.
- Utilise ACSI staff and international guest speakers at your events.
We want to see students empowered to become global citizens and 21st century learners through engaging in genuine and mutually beneficial partnerships with people and communities around the world. However, this isn’t always an easy task. To make this process as simple for your school as possible, your ACSI membership will grant you access to a network of Christian educators in over 100 countries, who can provide governance and oversight to your partnerships and service learning projects, so that students around the world can flourish and reach their full potential in Christ.
Our members say…
“Being part of ACSI has allowed CREST Education to enter into a true global partnership, enabling us to tap into expertise and thought leadership from around the world. Our vision is to be a leading provider of quality Christian education and ACSI provides us with exciting opportunities to be challenged and to contribute to the growth of Christian schooling worldwide.”
Maria Varlet, CREST Education
You can help transform the world through Christian schooling!
Whether you are a Christian school staff member, Board member or leader you and your school can become an active partner with ACSI Australia to help support the cause of Christian education globally.
Sign up to the ACSI Australia newsletter below to stay informed about opportunities to get involved.