What can ACSI offer your school?
Members of ACSI Australia have access to a range of great benefits to help your school have a global impact. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Access to the Purposeful Design Publications (PDP) catalogue of books for purchase
- Link ACSI Australia schools to the global ACSI job board to gain a wider source of potential staff
- Access to the ACSI CSE archives of over 20 years of articles on Christian school education
- Share your resources and expertise with schools in need, helping to equip and empower educators around the world
- Attend international conferences and events
- Participate in planning/presenting at relevant ACSI conferences
- Our staff can provide support and guidance regarding mission and service opportunities for your school
- Access to planning and policy documents such as risk assessments, Prep – 12 framework for mission and service, overseas trip planning documents, etc.
- Join a global family of Christian schools
- Opportunities for meaningful partnerships with schools or organisations overseas
- Access to reliable in-country contacts who can provide oversight and guidance for cross-cultural partnerships
- Participate in and benefit from global Christian educational research
- Utilise ACSI staff and international guest speakers at your events
Join ACSI Australia today
To find out more, download our membership form here. Upon completion of this form, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing.